Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scratched chin, an artist impression.


Notice the scratch under the little girl's chin? That is Batrisyia's own drawing of herself and her own impression of her chin, the small but visible scar that could be seen after I took off the plaster( yet she is still smiling!).

I was her nurse for the past few days and still am. Every morning, after bathing her, i would put the pink ubat on her chin followed by the yellow "acriflavine", then i would put on the plaster. she would lie down patiently when this process took place. I asked her" was it painful ?" when I applied the "ubat kuning" and she replied" It hurts" and yet she didn't cry, not even once since the incident.


This picture was drawn about a week ago ,which was about two weeks after the little incident at her kindie.The dress she's wearing has its own story. It's her favourite pink dress which we bought in KL during our Cuti2Malaysia trip last May. "Ma, Ma dah basuh dress tu" was her question everytime after the day she wore that dress because she wanted to put it on again.she even drew the design on the dress on to her picture.

Shirts ironed, the sink is clear ( almost ), the dry leaves swept.next, the laundry followed by preparing lunch, but what about exercise? This question was posed to me by my dearest friend when we talked over the phone last week. good question. I have all the time in the world now but it didn't occur to me to set a time to do at least 30 minutes of simple exercise perhaps early in the morning. I have to re-arrange my schedule and must squeeze in at least half an hour for that little exercise, could be just a bit of sit up ( for my tummy)or stretching or maybe put on some music and do some poco-poco or any dance routine which I believe would help in keeping the body in shape. And I still believe that my house chores routine can be considered as an exercise in its own way. Walking up and down the stairs daily, to pick up clothes , to clean the house, sweeping, laundering, bending and stretching, that might burn a few calories at least.

enough of my thoughts , just putting my thoughts to paper or to the keyboard.Words are my companion, my daughter is still in zzzzzzzland. Gotta go, dirty laundry is waiting for me.Have a beautiful morning to everyone reading this ramblings......and to everyone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment