Wednesday, August 5, 2009

IT'S TINKERLINA.....HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY ANIS AMIRAH

There you are, green lady.....ooops...not THE green lady that I used to hear during my school days. This is the more demure, sweet, voluptuous, sexy kinda green lady. She sits prettily and sweetly at the edge of Anis Amirah's choc moist birthday cake, one of her birthday cakes....lucky girl.


.

Last April, Anis Amirah's father ordered four types of cakes for his son's Aiman's 11th birthday, so he has to be fair to his daughter too. Any kinds of cakes or just like the last time , as long as one of them is brownies with walnut, his favourite.....he's the BOSS! You gotta give what the boss wants.The other one is oreo choc cheesecake.As for the other two, I made vanilla magnolia cupcakes and chocolate moist cake ( for previous order I made cheesecake with fruits and chocolate cupcakes with BEN 10 edible images)


the greeen lady was decided after contemplating whether I wanted to do Thumbelina or Tinkerbell. My daughter, Batrisyia, my "juri tetap" would be my main critique, be it positive or the opposite and I would normally get this from her,
" Mama, cantiknyeeeeer....."
or "chiutnyeer"(cutenya)
This time what I heard from her after those positive remarks was,
"Mama , why isn't her dress orange?" ( she thought I was going to make Thumbelina) and I said to her, "Mama wants it to be green", because actually I was making a combination of the two, Tinkerbell's green dress with Thumbelina's brown locks."i think I'm going to name her Tinkerlina...how's that?




THE brownies with walnut
and



oreo chocolate cheesecake












The cakes , ready to be picked up by En. Din who came with Mrs Din at around 11 am.I managed to complete everything by morning, around 9 am, after completing my final figurine, the green lady at 4 am. Managed to get a few hours sleep before waking up to send my daughter to school at around 7 am.

checked my figurine, she's not sitting up straight anymore, i guess she's a bit tired sitting up all night, so you could see that she's a little bit "senget" to the left...sakit pinggang agaknyer, sit up for too long....:-)


I decided to "replace" my sleep cos I was so the very the sleepy plus the effect of the cough syrup that i had taken early this morning which made me drowsy and "high".
Initially I wanted to make the Barbie doll cake for her Anis AMirah but due to time constraint and limited tools (I received this order only a day before ) . For the cupcakes , the grass and butterflies ,bees and flowers were inspired by Ita GDM for I always see these in her blog. I just adore her creations!

Once again, Mr . and Mrs Din, thank you so much for this opportunity, to make that figurine, Tinkerlina, sitting on your cake. To Anis AMirah, Happy 8th birthday, be a good girl....

2 comments:

  1. Teringinnya daku dengan Oreo Cheesecake tuh!

    Yus was right - minah tu quite voluptious la..hahaha.. patutla sakit pinggang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. silalah ke taman stadium ni.....Ja

    I didn't really notice that she's ... until yus mentioned it..yelah...ala-ala sam Fox, page 3 the Sun ( tabloid paper di UK )

    ReplyDelete