Sunday, August 30, 2009

seeing double ...because they're twins








I've got to get my eye sight tested. I'm seeing double!

Two teddies,

two bees,

two presents

two daisies!

they are all in pairs!

Wait a minute, they should be in pairs because they are twins!.


Yup. This cute chocolate cake is requested by the equally cute and sweet Sue for her twin friends who celebrated their 22nd birthdays yesterday, Sunday the 30th August 2009.




Wishing As and Myra, happy 22nd Birthday, wish you both double happiness always. Sorry, dekat cake tu tersilap tulis AN, almaklum, buat waktu sahur...zzzzzz, but the actual cake had been amended, the "N" had been replaced with an "S", thank you Sue for your trust in my cakes. Hope your days be filled with beautiful daisies and buzzed with honey bees and as cute and adorable as the teddies...

Additional note:
"mama, where are the teddies?", these were the first question posed by batrisyia when she woke up at around 3pm.

I thot she might ask that question and I was right. I told Sue when she came to collect the cake that Batrisyia would surely be asking about the cake because when she went to sleep the cake was not ready. She accompanied me all night, and thruout sahur making the teddies, bees and flowers and I hadn't decorated the cake when she finally succumbed to her sleepiness.

I thot of waking her up when Sue came but I knew that if she's sleeping, nothing is going to make her wake up unless she is ready to do that. So I let Sue take the cake with a heavy heart knowing how disappointed Batrisyia would be to see that it iwas gone.

So, when she asked me that question, I quickly showed her the photo that I took in my camera and she's contented with that. Phew!

I guess the next time I would make sure that she sees the final touch, the finished version of my cakes before I let them go.









5 comments:

  1. salam kak zue....

    kak zue, thanks ya for the sweet n cute cake...
    1 ofis jeles tgk kek tu... semua pakat2 nak mkn pg tu jugak... nasib la bulan puasa... kalau x, dah lama abis.

    those twins ckp kek tu sedap la kak zue...
    thanks ya kak zue... lps ni su order lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaaa..... sorry batrisya... kak su nk gerak batrisya pun x sampai hati haritu... im so sorry dear...

    xpa la kak zue, lps ni kalau su order kek kat kak zue lg, i'll make sure batrisya tgk dulu..
    huhu... sian dia.... sorry again batrisya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Su, it's 2.05 am, malam ni rasa macam malam raya, meriah, bau cookies non-stop from my oven, from strawberry jem tart to semolina and choc chip with walnut cookies, radio is on, ada duk mengemas, ada duk main roller blade and lepas tu suruh kak zue ajar dia skipping, ameer duk ulang masuk kitchen makan choc chip cookies tu, Tsara' dah di alam mimpi.
    kalau su kejut hari tu pun no point, dia tak akan bangunnya kalau belum waktu dia bangun, nanti dia grumpy macam grumpy dalam Snow White.
    I am so very glad that the twins like the cake, kalau ada gambar the twins with the cake and they don't mind sharing boleh gak kak zue masuk dlm blog ni, curious jugak nak tengok twin ni, are they identical?
    thanx again su, so much, sebab order ngan kak zue. nak order lagi pun no problem, insyaAllah kak zue cuba buat yg terbaik for my sweet su.ingat nak buat cheesecake pulak ni....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai shashue!thanx for the sweet comment.i teringin nak buat cat mcm yg you punya tu, so the very the cute or ciuuutnyeeeer..... ( as Batrisyia would say iit )

    ReplyDelete