Saturday, August 15, 2009

Congratz Areena

"I like that graduation teddy. Zue, can you make that teddy with graduation hat in pink? Areena loves pink".
Areena's mum decided on this order about a month ago after seeing the graduation teddies from the "Kepulangan" cuppies. Her daughter will be graduating on 15th August and she wanted to surprise her with this set of cupcakes. She's been keeping it hussh hush for quite some time even, when she came over with her daughter for another set of cuppies , she didn't say a word about this. We discussed in detail over the phone.






pink teddy wearing the purple graduation robe, still incomplete without her hat.

Kak , my neighbour, also ordered another set of black and white cuppies for the occasion.

This is way past midnite, as usual, I like to start very late and Batrisyia is accompanying me in between watching 612, she would pop in the kitchen, exclaiming "mama, it's beautiful, chiutnyer" whenever she sees my creations. Really inspiring and heart warming.My son would come and make his comments too. my eldest daughter usually sleeps very early and miss all the fun. she would always make the comments in the morning after everything is ready and waited to be collected.but she normally help me with the dishes. thank you all, my angels.

In this photo ,Batrisysia is learning some words using the cutter, helped her to spell, CAT, DOG, BOX, etc..etc....Those Disney Channels , 612, 612 and the others have become her teacher. Her fluency in English and the words and grammar used sometimes really surprised me.

" Mama, where's the eyes and the nose?". I was still working on the teddy and wanted to leave it to dry first when she kept asking me that question.

" Batisya letak teddy kat sini, nanti Mama boleh tengok ,okay", so she left her teddy in front of me.






I finished everything after she had already gone to sleep so she didn't see the final touch.

I have made all the flowers and the teddy is ready, just waiting to be arranged on the cupcakes, I decided to take a short sleep and was awaken at 4 am by my hubby's phone. He's arriving from KL. Woke up and continued with the unfinished deco, till I completed everything, to wrapping both sets of cuppies in black and white ribbon with white butterfly for the black and white set and the other with pink and purple ribbon with small pink roses.

Cleared the kitchen, cleared the table and left the cuppies on the table for Kak to collect them at 9.30 am. Took my bath at 7 am and tried to get my sleep but couldn't really sleep.

Kak came with her daughters and how surprised and happy Areena was to see her cupcakes. i really was touched with that brief moment where Areena hugged her mama, thanking her for the lovely surprise. After all, the four of them have each other for comfort, in sickness and in health, for better of for worse. all three daughters are so nice, polite and soft spoken ( correct me if i'm wrong, Kak.., I don't think so...:-) ) . Jaga Mama baik2 tau......

Congratz Areena. wish you all the best in everything, thanx Kak for supporting my venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment