Saturday, August 8, 2009

choc cuppies for a friend in Penang

She wanted to give a set cuppies for a friend for her birthday on 7th Aug. She wanted it simple, one design to be just like the one on the cover of "Whimsical Cakes' book and her choice of colour is purple and pink where she could place a candle in the middle and the other design just a simple Mc D like swirl, bright yellow in colour.



No need to write "Happy birthday", just....simple. hope you like this simple look, Niza.


I suggested that we add the red heart on top of the Mc D swirl when she came to collect these cuppies and she agreed.

Making this set is very easy and not time consuming at all and this is the perfect example of me and my bad time management. Knowing that it's going to be easy and quick to prepare I waited till the last minute to do the deco.
I finished making the cakes much earlier but I decided not to deco yet. I had plenty of time. i didn't have to cook dinner because I have bought dinner for me and the kids. Hubby was outstation. Decided to take my own sweeet time. At 10.10 pm i watched the Korean series" Summer Scent " which I had been following since the first episode. dunno what got me hooked to this series but hooked I did. This series reminded me of Winter Sonata and maybe that's why I like to watch it.

Summer Scent finished at 11.20 pm, then only I decided to start my deco. I don't know about other bakers but I always tend to start very late at night, when i have started to feeel sleepy but somehow thankfully i did manage to finish the task. I should try to start early so that i can finish before midnite , so that i can have my good rest for i have to send my kids to school in the mornings....yup....perhaps.....

Aniza is a good and close friend to Sheyna, the sweet mum to Harith with the Barney birthday cake and also to sweet and bubbly Mek , whose father ordered the "Happy 27th birthday Man" chocolate cake and marble cheese brownies. they were school friends.....they are young ladies, still in their twenties

thank you aniza for this order, and wish your friend, Happy Sweet 29th Birthday".

2 comments:

  1. kak zue, cupcake tu sedap! my little missy awal2 lagi excited masa dalam keta, dia ingat utk dia.jenuh i dok monitor kot2 dia atau the father curik2 makan yg dalam kotak tu.
    TQ, nice dealing with u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello baby Aniza! so u r the one! Kak Zue pernah masuk your blog dulu, pasai ikan temenung gulai.thanks for mengikuti perkembangan zue's Oven.
    thank you for the compliments.alhamdulillah aniza suka and BTW, congrats for your coming baby, adik utk your little missy.kak zue tak perasan pun hari tu.jaga diri tu elok2 kay.
    nice dealing with you too......

    ReplyDelete