Thursday, April 30, 2009

brownies marathon pulak

This entry will be mosly about brownies, three kinds to be exact. It started with this brownies with walnut , ordered by my hubby's friend. He tasted this before and liked it so much and decided to order it.
I then baked this "Luxury Brownies", true to its name, luxuries indeed, with three types of nuts, walnut, almond and cashew nut, you'll just go nutty about this brownies plus two kinds of chocolates, very rich indeed. A favourite with my hubby and son who keeps coming back for more.




the following night, I baked yet another brownies with walnut, this time it's a request from hubby dearest for his office, topped with ganache


Luxuries brownies with ganache cut into bite size




that same night I made this carrot cake for my office mate, for makan2 ..



brownies with walnut and marble cheese brownies ( my very first attempt and fortunately it turned out marvellously ) That teddy bear , a limited edition jobstreet.com which I won when I answered a question during a course which I attended last year.


carrot cupcakes with cream cheese topping for hubby's ofis..makan2.


from left: brownies with walnut, marble cheese brownies and luxury brownies




carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and fondant blossoms with thank you in pink buttercream.




the finale, brownies and brownies and carrot cuppies and my two recipe books which I browsed through so often and wondering when am I actually going to try them out.


2 comments:

  1. Great to see the JobStreet.com bear featured with your brownie photos! :)

    From a staff of JobStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chen Chow! Thanx for dropping by! I was so happy when I won that teddy, wasn't expecting it, my daughter was happy to get it from me. It so happened that teddy was there so I thot why not, include him in with my brownies...

    ReplyDelete