Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Tok


purple rosebud on green vines

three yellow royal icing roses and a purple rosebud


another angle of the purple rosebud


shot from another view


the whole look, chocolate cake with ganache and chocolate filling with royal icing roses and rosebuds with chocolate buttercream shell borders.
I am quite pleased with this look,
When this sweet lady , a mother of two kids requested for a birthday cake for her Mum, my mind started wondering what to design on the cake. I wanted it to be special just like what I tried to do with the other cakes. I really hope that both Linda and her Mum will like what I have done with their cake
Wishing Linda's Mum Happy 63rd birthday,tomorrow , semoga panjang umur murah rezeki . sentiasa, she decided to write " Happy Birhday Tok " instead because the grandkids will celebrate it with their granny too.
Thank you so much dear for this order and for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment