Friday, April 17, 2009

purple and green choc cuppies

what a coincidence, the colour matches my biz card. ( my bidan terjun biz card)




the Three Stooges....oh, sorry, the Three Musketeers, nop, wrong again..the Three Disney Princesses.

Actually there is no theme for these cuppies. The sweet young lady ordered this mini cuppies for her "Adik", younger sister, aged 8, for makan2 only. How nice ain't it....to have a sporting and understanding , not to mention generous big sister who cares and thoughtful enough to order cakes for her sister even if it is not her birthday.Want to be my big sister, Ayu...just kidding, i have my big sister back home. Love you kak , and I have my other big sister in Shah Alam, ( different father and different mother )my kakak during my five years studying away from my family and she's now performing Umrah with the whole family, safe trip Sis, love you too...and to all those other big Sisters that i have known, just known or , love you all....( macam bagi speech terima oscar la pulak...)

36 mini choc cuppies with ganache and buttercream deco , since there is no theme, so just drew anything that came to mind, and three princesses, just thot, hey she's eight, so she might like The Princesses, right?If some of the designs are similar to other baking enthusiasts and cake artists out there, the credit goes to you....thanx for the inspiration.
To Ayu, nama seayu orangnya, thanx for the order, and when picking up these cuppies she ordered cheesecake for her friend who will be celebrating his birthday this coming Thursday. Nak strawberries atas ceesecake tu, okay dear, will do just that.










No comments:

Post a Comment