Thursday, April 23, 2009

short notice choc cakes

baru load this photo from the other camera. This cake in this box, nicely wrapped, before being delivered to Dato's house. Met with Datin cos Dato' is not at home at that moment but managed to speak with him on the phone before I left for his house, a very gentle man and soft spoken, said that his wife is at home. A very nice lady, asked me to just call her Kak Nor, skip the formality. Berborak sampai tak perasan Maghrib dah nak bagi salam so mintak diri dulu.


I made this cake right after baking the other one, and while waiting for this one to bake, i started decorating the golf theme choc cake first, and this one took some time to cool off.
the only deoc that I could think of at that time, fortunately I still have some royal icing flowers, so decided to use them for this cake.


choc cake with buttercream deco and royal icing flowers




pink blossom




tiny pink blossoms








I made this one first , baked, deco'ed, boxed, ribboned, and delivered (wrapped in green ribbon with green flower corsage )cos he lives in Alor Star, very near my place, then only I worked on the second cake.




golf theme. a little bit only cos I know that the birthday man is a golfer, decorated within one hour cos I have to deliver it before 9.30 pm. started baking this cake arnd 6.pm, waited for it to cool first, meantime thinking of the deco, all within the short spam of a time




These two cakes are rather short notice order from a regular customer. These two designs that I could come up with at such very short notice. Anyway, Thank you Peng , all the way from KL, for these orders. Thanx for your support.




To the birthday men, Happy 45 ( err...terbalikkan...) birthday, and many happy returns...







2 comments:

  1. cantikla box tu...kat kl takdak ni..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam chomel cupcakes. box mana? r u referring to this plastic box or the ones with the brownies?

    ReplyDelete