Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aiman's birthday, Aiman tak kisah...

My main cake, oreo choc cheesecake, the cheesecake that brings me to this baking world. the reason for Zue's Oven's existence . It's a bit sensitive for deco, that's why I have to write on a piece of chocolate instead, that's the only way... that I can think of..
chocolate cuppies , with ganache , since this is last minute order, I don't know what Aiman like and again, I think it is safe to presume that BEN 10 would be the main cartoon character now, sprinkled with some choc rice and using fondant alphabet to write HAPPY 11 B'DAY AIMAN.

Plain bake cheesecake , for the father, since my friend in Langkawi said that they liked the cheesecake with strawberries and peaches that I made last week, I decided to put some fruits too on this one, however, I couldn't get strawberries , again, being last minute order, I made do with peaches cos I still have some stock in my larder , just glazed with strawberries filling, added some blueberry filling in between the rows of peaches and put one red cherry in the centre as the finishing touch and to add some colour to the cheesecake.


" I want the cake that we ate in the car during our trip to KL that day", said the friend to my hubby' " Does it have walnut in it? ", I asked hubby dearest, just to make sure because last week I made double chocolate brownies ( the recipe which I got from a book bought in KL ) utk makan2 dlm kereta for my hubby for his KL trip " "Yup".so i know which recipe to use.Actually it's the one I discovered from rinnchan's fotopages. thanx rinn.

Thanx En. Din, thanx for these orders. Selamat menyambut hari lahir yang ke 11 untuk Aiman.


No comments:

Post a Comment