Thursday, April 9, 2009

From Cyberjaya with hugs and Kisses

Happy Bday Mak & Abah with Hugs & Kisses, all the way from Cyberjaya to Taman Uda, Alor Staq, simply wrapped in pink or was it purple ribbon. Love knows no boundaries, thanx to the IT world, you can connect two or more people with just a click of a button., the love can be further strengthen with a tray of cupcakes!!!It can be one form of communication channel to express our feelings to the loved ones, sweetly and carrotily and also cheesely creamily,

carrot cupcakes with cream cheese topping with pink and orange royal icing rosebuds with buttercream writing.


I am glad I accepted her order even tho it was at such short notice.

I am glad I agreed to deliver the carrot cupcakes to Taman Uda .

I am glad she smsed me after googling about me in the net.
Initially, after receiving her second sms, I was a bit reluctant when asked for the cakes to be delivered cos i am still one of those people whose lives are governed or dictated by the punch clock am and pm, but after being told that she's from outstation and it is a birthday surprise for her parents, who could turn down such a request. I told her that I'd be more than willing to personally deliver them and how glad I am that I did.

The look on both their faces, ( the surprise but happy looks) on Anis's Mak and Abah just melt my heart away. Imagine someone else delivering the cakes to my Abah and Umi in my hometown and to see those looks, I don't mind making more deliveries after this especially if it is a surprise delivery to the loved ones. They weren't expecting it and that makes it even more beautiful and meaningful. The thought a daughter has for her parents who happen to share the same birthdate, how wonderful to share the same date with your partners. Hmm I wonder how they celebrated their birthdays when they were younger.


Anis, thank you for making me part of their day, in a way you made my day special too by making their day special. I would like to apologise for any shortcomings on my part cos it was rather short notice . i could have done something else but that was all I could come up with, Simple but sweet.
To Pakcik Ahmad and Makcik Siti Aishah, Selamat Menyambut Ulangtahun yang ke... I forgot to ask Anis.(73 and 70 respectively) Maaf kerana tidak dapat menerima pelawaan Pakcik dan Makcik untuk singgah kerana saya mengejar masa untuk mengambil anak perempuan saya dari sekolah di Jalan Tanjung Bendahara. Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. How fortunate they are to have such a thoughtful and loving daughter like Anis. Kalau Anis berpuas hati, nanti Mothers Day ke Fathers Day boleh order lagi.......

2 comments:

  1. Salam Zue, read about you in Cupcakekekasih. Congratulation..what a lovely cuppies and great blog.
    Pst.. kita pernah jumpa la...kat kelas biskkut KakMas di Taman Pauh Jaya...(ingat tak). Selamat bertemu kembali. Hope to see you when I go back to Alor Star...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Cik Milah, terima kasih sudi singgah blog Zue yang tak seberapa ni. Zue baru belajar ngan kawang2 camana nak buat gadget2 kat tepi ni. Kita tukar2 link boleh? Kelas Kak Mas Zue ingat, kita tengok demo je kan, tak hands on sbb tu pi menuntut dgn Kak Jun tapi Cik Milah yang mana satu, Zue cuba masuk blog tapi ada gambar bunga je, mana tuan punya blog ni....nanti mai Alor Staq calling2 okay.....would love to see you again... teringin nak belajaq buat cokelat pulak, Zue ni hantu chocolate.....

    ReplyDelete