Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Brownies to bid 2010 farewell

Brownies, lots and lots of brownies to end 2010. 300 small square boxes of sliced brownies with walnut with royal icing and fondant blossom to be exact.
the box was decorated with white and red ribbon, their corporate colour, a company function, to honour their retired and existing employees.dffff...."lili, stay away from my laptop"....that's her feet doing the typing......
aww...she's making herself comfortable sitting right in front of me, between my face and the laptop. How can you shoo away such a cute, gebus and adorable furry creature. "Stop playing with my mouse, lili, go and get the real 'mouse'...." hehe.... she's now sitting next to my laptop watching my fingers clicking the keyboards

Thank you Ifa, K.Odah and K. Idah who came to make the order for these brownies on behalf of Pejabat Pos Alor Star. Thank you so much for trusting me with these.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Zue. those cakes and your display and presentation really classy and elegant. Love them.
    Have fun and keep on making your bank manager smile.
    Have a nice day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lee!Thank you for your positive comments, appreciate them.My bank manager? yup, also my financier and funder! hehe.....
    if he smiles, I smile.....
    have a nice day , eer, night, to you too Lee!

    ReplyDelete