Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's festive time

Fancy receiving these goodies during this festive season but even more fancier if we can give them to others..Three types of cookies in this beautiful white ceramic container in a rattan basket decorated with minimal deco as a gift for this Eid celebration.
two types of cookies, semolina and ice cream green tea in cookies transparent boxes, with simple ribbon tied both of them together

later placed in their paper bags, as raya goodies.
thank you Kak Nor and thank you kak kin.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Zue, how you doin'? Love your these creations.
    I will be publishing my new cherita later tonight my time.
    Its now 2.27pm Tuesday. You 2.47 AM, Wed.....maybe if no hiccups, around or between 7.30..8 pm. Your local time pagi.

    Your 2 dishes having pride of place in my posting.
    Drop by when free.
    Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zue, May I copy your fantastic 'marble cheese brownies' too.
    Love it....will have it first in my blog, *wink*. Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lee dear,
    what can I say... I am flattered that you decided to have two of my dishes and my MCB posted in your next entry and I am so looking foward to reading it.

    have a good day...ooops... have a good nite!
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete