Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am going to miss his celoteh....di sawancara.

Riuh pagi di era, tidak akan riuh lagi atau mungkin tak seriuh sebelum ini. I only found out about the sad news last nite and having seen the full news on "Melodi" a few minutes ago, I just couldn't hold back my tears. I didn't know him personally but I always tuned in to that station in my car every morning when I send my kids to school, to hear his celoteh in the sawancara with his partner, Pak Nil.It's hilarious and I always find me smiling to myself, gelak sorang2 dalam kereta. His lawak selamba is bearable and sincere and I'm going to miss 'that'. I remembered him saying something about leaving the station during the Final Gelanggang Raja Lawak, and didn't know that he would really be 'leaving' it and leaving us all.Takziah to his family.

Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat keatas roh Allahyarham Din Beramboi dan menempatkan beliau bersama orang2 yang beriman dan beramal soleh. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment