Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweet 21 Sya.....

Sya is 21...Sweet 21 Sya...

21 , Wow!, I have passed that number ages ago, I have even gone beyond the number which starts with 3. I remembered ( here we go again...reminiscing time...), ...when I celebrated my 21st birthday, I was still studying and my sister ( elder sister ) gave me her gold pendant which resembled the number 21 and therefore looked like a key ( which means that when you are 21, you have now obtained your freedom, freedom for what? i don't know but it was kinda sweet, to wear that gold pendant symbolising your newfound freedom)

guess what ?

I got to wear that key pendant for 8 years because my younger sister is eight years my junior. Sadly ( not really, after all it's just a pendant )she only got to wear it for one year because my next younger sister is only one year difference from her. I don't know where that key pendant is now because she is the youngest of the sisters and I don't know who she passed the key pendant to.


Happy birthday Sya!

So sya, sweet 21 sya, enjoy your life as a 20something girl, your student years, your happy-go-lucky years for later on in life, it will never be the same again. Speaking of 20something, there was a TV series called "30something" and i remembered watching these episodes when I was 20 something and now I can't even call myself a 30something! This series is something like "Friends" but with even more serious topics about families , friends and relationships.


this oreo chocolate cheesecake is very "manja" as i told sya, that's why i can't deco much on it.thot I wanted to do something different for sya.

Sya wanted to try my cakes and she chose this oreo chocolate cheesecake after reading about it in my blog. Wise decision as this is my most sought after cheesecake. Her other choice was marble cheese brownies which is also another favourite.This is actuallly her second order after the first one for her sister, Athirah with the "Off they went to the land of fairies chocolate cupcakes". Listening to her telling about how her three year old sister enjoyed my chocolate cuppies was overwhelming. It felt so good knowing that what you made is appreciated and enjoyed by others as much as i have enjoyed making each and everyone of them.Thank you Sya for the lovely comments.

Hope you will enjoy this oreo chocolate cheesecake too. The last time she came with her mum and this time,she brought along her sister, not Athirah but another sister, who is also a student, at Univ M'sia Perlis.

Sya, wishing you Happy Sweet 21st birthday, may life always be gentle with you. Wish you every happiness in life and may all your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment