Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blue for Bertunang




Blue fondant covered chocolate cake for engagement ceremony.
Not much can be told about this one because this is a very last minute order. Perhaps next time I should refuse a very last minute order for fear of not being able to give my 100% to it because my mind was already occupied with the earlier order for the same day.
They said that weather plays an important role in ensuring the quality of fondant you are making and I guess the weather condition was not on my side that day.I am happy with the result but not too happy as always. I had to resort to using readymade roses because of the last minute.Tried my best to make it a beautiful cake in a beautifully decorated transparent box with the blue and white theme.
Apa2 pun wish the couple "Selamat Bertunang" and to Nurul, who ordered this cake for her friend, Best Wishes in Your New Undertaking ie furthering your studies in Shah Alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment