Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introducing...Dorami....

Doraemon's little sister.

I never knew she existed until,
"Zue, I want to order cupcakes for my daughter's birthday. Can you pls make me Doraemon's sister" and I went, "Ha? what?", with a totally blank expression ( of course, she couldn't see, we were on the phone).
I didn't know that Doraemon has a little sister and she is called Dorami.
Asked my kids about Dorami and they knew! Sure enough Doraemon has a sister, they even showed me the photo in their comic book. Not only that , do you know that Doraemon also has seven friend who look like him , not exactly like him, but there are seven others, for crying out loud!

Immediately I googled to find out more about Dorami.

This is what I found out:( from the google search )
Dorami is the little sister of Doraemon. The only reason she is not blue is because she didn't have her ears bitten off by rats. She looks a lot like Doraemon, don't you think? Dorami has all the abilities that Doraemon has, including the fourth dimensional pocket. She is nice and not as grouchy as Doraemon. She does not live with Nobita and Doraemon. She lives with the original master of Doraemon in the 22nd century. She only appered in situations that are uncontrollable by Doraemon.

there you go. Now we, i mean, I , know who Dorami is.


this is her brother, the famous Doraemon. I don't think he needs any introduction.

It's been a while since I last use piping jelly for my deco. I remembered doing it the first time, I didn't know what piping jelly is, what nozzle or piping bag is. They were alien to me. This was less than a year ago. I wanted to deco the cupcakes for my daughter's Sukaneka ( last August ) and so I asked the owner of the baking supplier's shop, how to make the deco and he willingly tell me how to use the piping jelly and so I started buying piping bags, colouring and nozzle ( that is for buttercream deco ), trial and error here and there, still not much of an expert though.

This set is for makan2 di rumah because the other 50 cuppies are for Siti Aisyah's friends at ther school.


Siti Aisyah is 9 today.
wishing you , Happy 9th birthday, may you become seorang anak yang solehah.

The whole set, ready to be picked up by my friend. She wanted to collect them very early in the morning before sending her daughters to school.In fact, they were already waiting for me outside the gate before I reached home after sending my daughter to school. She told me that both her daughters woke up earlier than usual today because of the cupcakes. They were so excited to see their Dorami.Exactly, last four months, My friend, Nanie , ordered almost the same set for her younger daughter's bitrthday, Fatimah Az-Zahra only that Fatimah wanted Power Puff girls. i think everybody knows Power Puff Girls.

Here's siti Aisyah with her little sister, Fatimah Az-Zahra( beautiful names) in my kitchen( a bit messy , didn't have time to clear it after the deco last night).I hope I have made their day with their Dorami and certainly have made my day seeing their happy expressions upon seeing the cuppies.

thank you nanie...again...for this order. BTW, Congrats to you and your son too, for his recent achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment