Tuesday, June 30, 2009

love knows no distance

u r not alone,
I am here with u,
tho' we are far apart,
u r always in my heart.

this might be the late MJ song but this song could be their song too, Hani and AcuBik's song.


About a month ago Hani called me enquiring about the cakes and cupcakes, etc and she had a small request, to deliver a set of birthday cupcakes for her beloved husband. Why couldn't she do it herself? That's because she's not here in Alor Star, and she wanted to surprise the love of her life on his special day. Nothing pleases me more than to see twopeople who were so much in love to be connected with my cupcakes!The power of these cute little creations can do, it could bring cheers and smile to many .




Somebody somewhere is in love, that someone is missing her soul mate, being miles away, the distance does not stop their love from flourishing, in fact, absence makes the heart grows fonder.


She is therefore sending her heart on this special day, specially packaged in a black and white box with black ribbon , to tell her loved one that this heart is only for him to keep and on this special day, his 32nd birthday, to wish him happy birthday. Some people say it with H*llm*rk greeting cards, some say it with flowers, perfume, all kinds of gifts, but HAni is saying it with cupcakes, most importantly, she is saying it with love, all the way from Penang to her hubby in Kepala Batas, Alor Star.


My love, there's only you in my life,
the only thing that's right,
My first love,
you're every breath that I take,
you're every step I make
and i...I want to share all my love with you,
no one else with you,
and your eyes, your eyes, your eyes,
they tell me how much you care,
oooh, you will always be....
my endless love.....


A birthday wish from across the Penang bridge. Love conquers all. It knows no boundaries or distances, it will find its way to its rightful owner.



"You are my everything" and
"you light up my life "carrot walnut cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and a simple black blossom fondant and a single silver dregees in the middle.




Hani, you must be wondering why on earth do I use white with purple and pink flowers instead of the black and white as per the cupcake theme. I did it on purpose, remember initially, that was about a month ago, you requested cupcakes with light purple roses and pink swirls but changed your mind along the way to black and white, so I thot why don't I just add a hint of those two colurs into this black and white theme because I am pretty sure that they are yours and maybe hubby's favourite colour too. Hope you don't mind dear.
All these photos are for your viewing pleasure since you are not here to see them.(plenty more from where these came from). It's been fun doing this and am glad to be part of this special moment. May your love for one another grows stronger and may you be celebrating more birthdays and anniversaries together in the future.


11 comments:

  1. Im so glad akak!!!!!Hani suka sgt2 hasil kerja tangan akak,even my husband also like it soooooooooomuch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the gift box..! cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. zue,
    i tgk pun terliyur. nak makan mcmana tu? cantik sgt..renuuuuuung je, tak sampai hati nak makan kut...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Hani,
    Ayam berkokok memakai glove,
    kak zue buat cupcakes with lots of love....
    terpercik hani punya love foryour hubby into my hand that created all those cuppies....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai Fiza!
    last minute idea, datang dalam pukul satu pagi!I like it too...so kecik..so comel...thanx for the lovely comment., appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Yus, kita telepathy agaknya, I baru teringat nak sms kat u nak tanya khabar.
    I nak bagi pantun ayam berkokok kat you:
    ayam berkokok di tengah pekan,
    sama macam rabbit atas carrot cake you hari tu kan?
    sama tapi tak serupa....

    ReplyDelete
  7. zue, you ni bukan saja pandai buat kek, malah pandai jugak buat pantun moden. Memang klas.tapi jgn sampai ayah Ja dgr, Dato' tu pakar pantun terkenal di Malaysia ...
    Tapi utk I, bagilah pantun 2 kerat tu byk mana pun. I suka... :p
    Memang mcm kek rabbit tu. Kesian rabbit tu, sampai sekarang ada dlm fridge. I tak sampai hati nak makan...I dah ambil gambar dia, tapi belum dpt transfer ke pc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. morning yus! pagi ni I baked, in fact, masih dalam oven banana choc chip muffin, ada pisang extra, so trylah muffin pulak.the aroma, sungguh menyamankan
    pantun ayam berkokok ni dari zaman I kat UK dulu, senang dua kerat je
    another one for you:
    ayam berkokok makan sup shark's fin,
    jom, kita makan muffin...:-)
    ayah Ja, jangan marah, ni pantun lawak2 je, untuk menghiburkan hati.tak sejuk ke rabbit you lama duk dalam fridge tu, sure cute duk sorang2 dia atas secebis carrot kek tu:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. zue,bulan julai ada byk celebration nak kena buat.sebelum kek nina, ada 1 lagi kek utk abah dia I nak kena order kat you. nanti I buat official order.I think in august pun ada 2 celebration. alahai...dah jatuh cinta dgn kek zue, tak nampak benda lain lagi dah nak buat present pun...untung you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hai yus!alhamdulillah, itulah rezeki .nilah yang I boleh buat pun semenjak dua menjak duk di rumah ni.gimme...gimme more...I like that. my mind dah mula mencari2 idea ni...thank you yus...how's your quilting coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahah..quilting materials I duk menunggu dlm plastik beg lagi. tapi I dah rajin modify boleh kata semua pillowcases and bedsheets yg plain boring, buat makeover. Lepas tu sedekah kat husband (buat bekal kat rumah dia di shah alam),kat anak2 and my maid(!). punyalah gila menjahit on weekends skrg ni. sekali borong ribbons and threads..mak datuk, kalah shopping barangan makeup da..tapi my quilting tu, still tak lupa. duk kumpul books and internet info printouts on quilting 101. I dapat kelas percuma 1 year to attend to tapi nak attend tu yg jadi masalah, takde masa and agak jauh jugak kat SP nun. Kalau kat AS agaknya dah lama I bertapa tak mau keluar dari kelas tu pa... :)

    ReplyDelete