Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy 27th birthday , Man

Nak order kek boleh?
definitely! That's what Zue's Oven is for.
My son's birthday, today.
Oh No! not today. I won't be able to do it. In fact I'm on my way to a kenduri ( as I stopped at the gas station near my house to fill up the car before setting off to a friend's nephew's kenduri in Pendang.
Tak pa, nak esok.
Phew! Esok, insyaallah.
So, thisis the last minute cake and the last minute design that I managed to do, very simple. the idea came when I was having my bath, dunno how but it did. Actually this is an unfinished version. Since I am running out of time, I just did half of the story.

hope the birthday boy, Man, well not a boy anymore, 27, the birthday man, named Man, short name for Azman and his Dad who ordered this cake and his daughter Mek who further confirmed it, like this cake


Additional goodies, marble cheese brownies, I guess I can't call it marble this time because it is not marbly, maybe simply cheese brownies but still taste as good as marble cheese brownies.
Thank you Mek and your Ayah for these order and Happy 27th birthday Man...many happy returns.

ou

2 comments:

  1. All family members love the cakes sis! Nice decoration even though last minutes' touch ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. Glad to know. tulah..sayang cerita tak habis, kalau tak adalah mamat ni sorang tgh cekak pinggang marah2 kawan tu duk guna handphone kat situ!....anyway i enjoyed making them and I am equally glad tht you and your family love the cakes.thanx again... :-))

    ReplyDelete