Sunday, June 21, 2009

pink and yellow rose on white....

Pink and yellow cuppies in a box tied with pink ribbon . A very simple yet so sweet design cos I just received the request this morning around 7 am and wanted it by 4 pm this evening....Actually this lady wanted to ask me to join her for a nasi dagang breakfast at the market but I had to decline ( i wish I could )because I was waiting for a friend to collect her Father's day cuppies. We'll take a raincheck okay Kak....
Congratulatory wish to Era for her achievement, she's furthering her studies in a university. How proud her parents must have been. For those who do not make it to universities, do not despair, you too can make your parents proud by being good sons and daughters.
This wish came from her mum's good neighbour who was also my ex-neighbour and now becomes my sister, from different mak and different bapak. Even tho' this lady is younger than me but I call her " kak " because her hubby is older than us :-)someone who you can count on in times of trouble , in sickness and in health, in sadness and in happiness.
last minute deco.....redah je.....asal sedap mata memandang.....
pink rose in bloom but not full bloom (not the 15 petals Wilton roses) and curled pink roses
originally I wanted to do this design on other cupcakes but since I was in a rush, I'd just use it on this set first.

First time Idid my deco while being watched. Luckily it was just the final touch, to arrange the alphabets and to add the blossoms on the cupcakes. she came earlier than expected, with a bunch of rambutans from her tree.

Thank you so much Kak Tuni for this request and for the reason behind ordering this set too. Appreciate so much what you are doing and had done.

7 comments:

  1. kak zue, its nice la... just simple and sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan..kan...kak zue pun suka...thanx sue for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pun suka zue...sweet..mcm zaman anak dara rasanya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx yus....kan, zaman anak dara those were the days....zaman masa kita nak pi mengaji tingglkan famili, happy ceria macam warna roses tu, sweet 17, then sweet 21, tahu2 dah sweet...dotdotdot...dah bukan anak dara, tapi mak anak dara..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha..mak dara lah jawabnya, mcm dlm cerita ibu mertuaku tu..
    tapi mmg frankly ckp, dulu baju batik I banyak color pastel mcm tu.sweet sgt. lepas kawin semua color jadi garang2 habis. pasal apa ntah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. mak dara pun mak daralah...dulu pastel sebab jiwa romantic, so much inlove, now color jadi garang sebab asyik duk screaming kat the kids kot so warna pun turut bertukar ikut mood kita...agaknyelah ataupun our eyesight dah kureng....hihi....

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahaha..must be both :)

    ReplyDelete