Thursday, June 25, 2009

Engagement brownies






















"brownies tu tak jadi potong, kak zue tulis ( as what can be seen ) and deco lah a bit."


On brownies?rasa macam pelik gitu cos I have never deco on brownies. yelah, normally we deco on cakes and cupcakes. Brownies are like muffin, you eat it as it is ( this is what I feel lah, )upon receiving that sms, my mind started running all sorts of images of cakes that I have decoed and started thinking of what I should do. I guess there's no harm in decorating brownies after all you can do whatever you like .


Earlier, I just thought of writing the words, add a few flowers here and there, but when the day actually comes for me to decorate it, it felt bare with just the words, but I don't think I want to put buttercream on brownies..oh no I won't , I think that it might just spoil the taste of the chocolatey and walnutty brownies. With what little time that I had left cos I have other cakes to deco too, I simply piped green leaves buttercream as border to cover the bottom part.

I am quite pleased with the result, in fact I am very pleased cos it turned out just the way I had wanted it to be.

Alia also ordered a set of carrot walnut cupcakes with cream cheese frosting just for makan2.

here's wishing all the best to the newly engaged couple, Izeham and Farynna, may this single step lead to the happiness that is dreamed of by every engaged couple, that is to be joined together as husband and wife and share their life together forever and ever.


Thanx Alia .pantun dua kerat from me:


Ayam berkokok di tepi bukit,
hope you like it.




4 comments: