Saturday, April 2, 2011

One busy Friday ......

the past few days had been quiet, I had time to check my e-mails and share my daily routines and of my Srikandi friends thru FB, sweep the dry leaves, do the laundry, some ironing, mopping , cooking, etc., everything except baking, but the routine was broken on friday when I started my morning with baking, not just for one person but three.( plus another one last minute order ) came to a total of four, all in the name of LOVE...... Cakes in different shapes and forms, flavours and deco but they all mean one thing: LOVE the love of parents for their children. Carrot walnut cake in the shape of a book and garden theme for a birthday bash
the love of a wife for her husband, rainbow cake with mini car theme, also for a birthday gathering 'party' with close family members
the love of a young lady for her groom to be, chocolate cupcake with roses theme, for an engagement ceremony
and the love of a husband for his wife, oreo chocolate cheesecake with simple message. for a birthday family celebration .


Tired I may be but it was a pleasure.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zue, ha ha, I read your mention of what you did I feel tired. A woman's work is never done.
    But you a good planner, still find time for your these beautiful creations.
    Your cakes are really exceptional....love their smooth texture.
    Can see the time and effort you put in making these beautiful cakes.
    Outstanding!
    Zue, you sure one great mom and wife.
    Have fun, stay young. Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 4 cakes in a day! excellent job! for me I can only do 2 cakes in a day :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lee, or shall I call u grandpa Lee! april fool to u too!
    I don't mind sweeping the dry leaves, my kind of therapy and exercise, two in one.
    thank you for your lovely words, love making them,
    me being a great mom and wife, well, trying to be.....it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it....
    with you around, I will always feel young Lee, take care, grandpa Lee...hehe.....jangan marah, nanti kena jual..... ( dialog from P.Ramlee movie )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai shashue!yup! 4 cakes, you ain't seen nothing yet.....kadang tu, more, just can't or dunno how to say 'No', but it still was a pleasure making them,bila nak mai alor Staq?thnax for dropping by shahshue and take care!

    ReplyDelete