Saturday, April 30, 2011

black and white cupcakes and MCB too!

White is pure, doesn't matter which colour was matched with it, it will always turn out beautiful. black is beautiful, so when you mix white with black, they are purely beautiful!






by 8 am, they are ready, as promised. this wouldn't have happened if I had not woken up at 4.30am. I was only going to have a half an hour sleep before finishing these black and white cuppies (and the pink and white set too- coming up next)but my daughter seeing how tired I was decided not to wake me up.within the next four hours I did manage to complete both sets, thankfully





marble cheese brownies for her future....ehem ehem......insyaAllah, Amin.







six large chocolate cupcakes with ganache and fondant topper and deco, in a transparent hantaran box complete with ribbons and flowers





plus 3 additional ,


thank you Areena, (and your friend too ). by the way, Areena dear, congratz on your new job, best of luck in everything you do













No comments:

Post a Comment