Friday, March 25, 2011

Princesses everywhere.....

modern days Princesses, unlike my time, who were our Princesses ? or screen movie heroins? Dayang Senandung? Bawang Putih Bawang Merah, Jula Juli Bintang Tujuh,no don't think we had these kind of Princesses but we do have Srikandis, like Tun Fatimah, Mahsuri, and a few others ( sorry , my history is a bit rusty )
Belle from Beauty and the Beast, couldn't get enough of the story, watched it over and over again,

"Belle! you came back!"

of course I would

"I can see you one last time"

Oh no! Please don't leave me......

I love you ( in a very soft whisper), and the last rose petal fell.........


Snow white, from Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, Tsara's favourite cartoon when she was a baby, played it over and over and over again, she just kept on asking for it, Ariel, Little Mermaid, whose favourite?, Cinderella, an evergreen fairy tale love story, with a " and they lived happily ever after" ending, my favourite too, watched this for the very first time when I was doing my A Level, last but not last, Tinkerbell, Batrisyia's favourite.

for makan2 and as gifts. thank you dear Nik.
Another set f Disney Princesses with an addition of Princess Jasmine from Alladdin.From a thoughtful friend to her craving pregnant friend.thank you Areena dear

No comments:

Post a Comment