Friday, February 4, 2011

Lasagna

bonjour!
no, that's French
Bon jorno! is this Italian word
Iknow ciao and gracia.
why am I suddenly speaking Italiano?
Lasagna!
anything pasta..... I like, anything Italian, I liiiiiike........ Stefanel, Alfa Romeo.....yes..yes..... definitely.......what else...................Venice,aaahhhh so beautiful, so romantic a place, Florence, magnifique! Pissa, yup, the leaning tower, Paulo rossi............just kidding.....
lasagna, spaghetti, macaroni, er...that's about it
nad yes, i had an Italian penpal, unfortunately we have lost contact, Panico Ilaria, of Venezia Italia, if you happen to come across my blog, do drop me a line! ( wishful thinking)

this lasagna, for my neighbour and her three beautiful daughters, really...they are beautiful people, inside and outside..........then again, all those people, who likes sweet things and everything nice are beautiful people, they are beautiful because everytime they ordered a cake or cakes, or cupcakes , just showed how much they care, how much they love,how much they value and treasure, the people they were giving these beautiful cakes to, specific instructions and details spelt out so that they will please the recipient, and that is beautiful ......

hello! Aren't we talking about lasagna here and why am I talking about beautiful cakes, that's because I am talking about beautiful ......
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

lasagna must be gorgeous!!! to Garfiled's eyes....hehe....
Thank you Kak Ba'ayah! enjoy the lasagna with your daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment