Friday, March 4, 2011

sweet 17 birthday cake

Sweet 17 birhtday cake fully covered and decorated with fondant
designed as per customer's request, MMSed thru my phone, credit thru the first owner of this design, which I did similar but not the same as the original design.

chocolate moist cake layered with eggless orange cake with ganache and buttercream in between







Thank you Kak Has, and Happy Sweet 17 to your beautiful daughter, sorry couldn't make it cos I had another cake to complete, hope it was a merry and wonderful birthday bash.....



2 comments:

  1. Oh what a nice cake you got there. I would try one like this very soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Newbiecamp!
    Thanx for droppping by and for the nice comment. let me know when you do, would love to see it too!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete