Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teddies for the ladies

"Zue, can you make me cupcakes with beautiful and sweet deco and a teddy for each one ( the ladies )as for the gentlemen, can you make them your cheesecake with lots of fruits on top"
Those were the request and these were the result plus the ones I had posted earlier.
four sets of cupcakes with a mixture of chocolate and vanilla flavour with ganache and buttercream with fondant deco. Each one has a pink teddy and I used soft pastel shades of pink purple, yellow and blue.
Don't know if mycustomer has seen these or not cos she flew to London on the 10th Sept to see her kid there.
I'd like to thank her for her support . This is not her first time. last year I madpcakes and oreo choclate cheesecake as per her request.
i hope shelikes these and I sincerely hope that the recipients will enjoy these cupcakes too.











































No comments:

Post a Comment