Sunday, September 6, 2009

My new toy


I have to post this entry first before any other entries because i am so excited and happy and surprised all at the same time. It was my hubby dearest birthday but I was the one getting a present!
He was in KL so we were unable to celebrate his birthday at home.When he came back a day later, (yesterday) with lots of goodies from IK*A, a few from W*lt*n and edible images which I ordered from my friend, including a new blender, I didn't know that I was in for a surprise, a 'MAJOR' surprise. . Together with that blender was another box , with KENWOOD major bowl in it. I thought this bowl wouldn't fit my KENWOOD Chef, it's a lot bigger and I thought hubby dearest had made a mistake
Then he came in with this huge box, the mixer itself, a brand new Major series for me.OMG! He didn't say anything about getting me a new mixer!
I was flabbergasted!How sweet, how thoughtful! Then again, that's him. You would expect this from him. Even if i didn't say anything about getting a new mixer and yet he knew that it was what I really needed.

He did it last year and he did it again this year. Last July, I had just started my Zue's Oven and I just mentioned in passing that i was going to survey for a new mixer because I had been using the hand blenders and the orders were coming and I thought getting a mixer would be a great help. Two days later, sometime in the evening, my son came in the kitchen and said to me,"Mama, abah has got a new toy for you" and in he came with this Chef series, and all I did was mentioned to him that I was going to survey for it.What can i say... i love this man.....this man who has been supporting me all the way, this man who has been with me, thru thick and thin, thru all the sorrows and happiness. this man who gives me three beautiful kids

Happy Birthday dear, now what was it that you wanted for your birthday? I would have to make a few hundres of marble cheese brownies or decorate many many sets of cupcakes and cakes to get you "that" and I hope I will be able to get "that" for you, even if it will take forever:-). May we live a long good , happy healthy ( and wealthy) and prosperous life together with our kids and grow old gracefully together to celebrate more birthdays to come. Je t'aime mon cher, today, yesterday, tomorrow and the days and months and years to come. You are still the same guy that I fell in love with 21 years ago, the ever thoughtful, caring and loving and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.Love you heaps ....

can't wait to get started with my new toy......

2 comments:

  1. amboi zue...sukahati nya I baca. pass mai la kat I mixer yg lama tu, kot2 tak mau guna dah..hehehhe...psst..harga kek tak naik, kan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam yus, baru terfikir nak sms kat you, nak bertanya khbar tapi tak menang tangan u,...ni pun ,patut nak deco kek, nak buat cupcakes and cookies, tapi mengantuk yg amat,,,sori yus, yang lama masih pakai lagi, yang baru utk adunan banyak sekali guna dia,
    harga kek so far maintain.....

    ReplyDelete