Monday, September 28, 2009

11 + 1 marble cheese brownies


I just had to sms her to confirm on the quantity because the order was placed before I went back to my hometown for raya and she wanted them on Sunday, 27th Sept and she wanted not just one or two or three marble cheese brownies, but eleven!
her friends tasted it at her house and took a liking to it. I am flaterred!


then she called back,
"kak Zue boleh tambah satu lagi tak? make it 12"
What is another one. After all I am already would be making 11 MCB. The other additional one was for her own. she didn't get to taste the one she ordered the first time round.used 12 blocks of butter, 12 blocks of cream cheese, 48 eggs to make these MCB drew all sorts of designs on them and there you go, as you can see on my workng table. 12 MCB ready to be collected by Puan Rose who ordered them thru Wahida.

This raya is MCB year. had so many orders and request for them. I made one each for my family in Kelantan and my in-law here in Kedah.

Thank you Puan Rose for this order and this support and thank you Wahida too for the promo. selamat Hari Raya!













A few of the designs that I made. One from my Noritake dish plate, the other design from my Pyrex Emily design plate and the others were from nowhere, just drew curly wurly with flowers andl leaves. Some with spider web design and the rest were the usual marbly design.




























No comments:

Post a Comment