Monday, September 28, 2009

Selamat Bertunang Fizah & Faruq

I received an e-mail from her enquiring about my cupcakes. she's particularly interested with the Special cuppies for a special friend - the pink couple. Remember the bride in pink attire with cucuk sanggul?
that's the one, only that since this is for an engagement ceremony, I didn't make the figurines.



Earlier she requested for light yellow ( kuning cair ) to match with her sister's attire for the ceremony but later changed her mind to "colourful". However I still used the light yellow theme as the base and just work with the colours for the deco.
Nurrul requested brownies with walnut for makan2 too.
this afternoon, received an sms from nurrul which goes something like this:
" salam, cek zu nnt upload pic cc tu lam blog ye, xdan nk amk gmbr aritu, btw, sume puas hati dgn cc n brownies tu mmg sdp sgt ",- nurrul
I made them on 24th for her to collect on 25th sept 09. Nurrul is working in KL and came back for raya to her hometown in Kuala Nerang and this set was for her sister-in-law.
thank you nurrul for the encouraging words. I am glad everyone likes both the cc and the brownies.

Once again, thank you for trusting me with this order. Selamat Hari Raya.




No comments:

Post a Comment