Wednesday, September 30, 2009

chocolate cuppies with fondant & buttercream deco


This set of simply decorated chocolate cupcakes with ganache is requested by my neighbour for her to bring back to her sister in law in Penang.
this lady has been very kind to me in terms of lending me her hand, not just her hands but also her daughter's hands when I was in need of extra hands during those crucial period ( more stories on that later , the entry would probably be titled, singapura dilanggar todak or Tsunami di 1915R)
couldn't have completed those 20 wooden boxes of raya goodies plus 100 cookies containers, plus 20 small mengkuang and 20 more bigger mengkuang cases for raya cookies and goodies for my customers wihout some of their help.not forgetting the aggressive businesswoman ( who ordered the mini choc cupcakes for her daughter's birthday ). Of course, most importantly, my family, hubby and my three kids.
thank you kak bahyah for this order and Areena too for those "hands" and time.
terima kasih daun keladi:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment