Sunday, September 6, 2009

Love you Beary Much

I want a sexy girl,







the tree from your Snow White cake,mushrooms,






the cow from your Premier collection,

teddies, of course,







and also a basket full of hearts ( loves)".(from the



Kepulangan' cuppies,

"He likes to see me in pink or purple. Make it a harmony set, soft colours", ( from her e-mail)I hope I have done justice to all your requests, Firda. Let's see if we have all the things requested:


sexy girl ( well, almost, this one is more like"ayu" girl,subtly sexy


the tree, got it,


the Cow, yup,


teddies, I made two, one to represent Firda, the one with the heart on its chest and the other, with the bow is your very own " beruang" wink, wink,


mushroom, three small ones,


what else.... oh yes, the basket of loves


made this with TLC, I thot it was easy the first time round and somehow I found it a bit challenging this time round, personifies the love aplenty from this petite and sweet young girl which I later found out having met her face to face for the first time when she came to collect her "Harmony" sort of beary cuppies. Not forgeting, a simple message which I added 'Love U Beary Much", hope u don't mind Firda.





























"Love U Beary Much" which I had to write tho' was not requesed by Firda. She's inlove , right, if not she wouldn't go to all this trouble to make something special for her special someone. I was in love before, and still am, I think I know what and how she's feeling after reading her smses and e-mails and I too, took this trouble to try to create something which can represent her feelings.











The cow,









the whole set, ribboned and beautifies with a bunch of small purplish pink roses ready to be picked up by Firda, who came back from KL and to celebrate her 'beary' close friend's birthday here.















the must have item( requested by Firda), the basket full of love(hearts)


Seeing firda's expression made my day, she looks happy and pleased, she sounded excited and pleased and I hope she IS pleased.i hope I have made her day. Thank you Frida and Happy 26th Birthday to Firda's beary , beary close friend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks k.zue!!!
    cupcakes ni paling best lam dunia!
    :D

    p.s-beruang sy pun suka sgt! dia bawa balik kat rumah sewa perlis the 2 bears! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai firda.Selamat Hari Raya!
    thank u for the compliments.soooo glad u and beruang likes them....

    ReplyDelete