Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My small contributions for the orphans




Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak, the opening remark of this entry.

Alhamdulillah Ramadhan began with a good deed. I went to a friend's office after she requested for raya cookies samples. One conversation led to another and she told me that they would be organising a " majlis Berbuka Puasa dengan anak2 yatim scheduled to be held on 6th sept 2009.


earlier, the proposal was to give cookies to the kids and guests but later changed to kurma in a box. my small contribution to this event is 250 pieces of cupcakes in individual dome cases each with several designs and decos.

for what I got , i gave some back in the form of cupcakes for the orphans and guests. I made 250 of them all by myself, from baking to decorating and packaging. as for the dates in boxes, i managed to get to know with a nice lady, an aggressive business woman whom i got the hand made paper boxes from.






some of the deco. the cupcakes, vanilla and chocolate flavour with buttercream and ganache topping with fondant blossoms,

No comments:

Post a Comment