Saturday, April 28, 2012

FROM ALOR STAR TO SHAH ALAM AND TO KUALA TRENGGANU

She, is in Seremban, her Mother inlaw is in Bandar Kinrara, and me, I am in alor Star,

the reunion would be held in trengganu
and so was the wedding,but everything is possible , remember the saying, " Where there's a will, there's a way".
 She heard about me from a friend, my friend and her Srikandi senior, and so she called.to place the order.she wanted them delivered to her MIL's house in Puchong, where she will then pick them up, the MCBs and her inlaw too, to go to Trengganu for the wedding and the reunion. but she is in Seremban and would not be able to collect them from the bus station.
Fortunately I have a brother in KL, in fact I have three brothers in KL but one of them volunteered to help me pick up and delivered my cakes in KL, so I contacted him. thank you Pi. .
Alhamdulillah, all were safely delivered, via a "Pancaran Matahari" bus. thank you Kak Min and thank you Abang drivers.
These two MCBS really travelled, from Alor Star to shah alam bus station, then transit in sungai Buloh before being delivered to Bandar Kinrara, Puchong, and later that night, travelled to Kuala Trengganu.
thank you  Arini SK85, my Srikandi junior.thank you Adeeb too, for introducing zue's Oven to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment