Friday, December 2, 2011

love letters cupcakes

"in you, i have found the greatest joy in my life', her feeling is expressed via these cupcakes

" i love you more than watching movies on rainy days" , yes we all love watching movies, I know i do, especially the romantic love story like "Sleepless In Seattle", "you've Got mail", Pretty woman', 'ghost' and also 'The Last of the Mohicans', just to name a few.....
on rainy days.....makes it even more special, lying on the sofa, together gether, with blankets covered and some titbits , popcorns on the coffee table, with lights dimmed, and you will be transported into the movies with lines like

"I will find you!"

Stay alive, no matter wwhere you are, I will find you!

ain't it nice to hear a tall dark and handsome hero saying that to you......:-)






S.W.A.L.K. I know some of you youngsters do not know what this means, you all know LOL, OMG, but this 'Sealed With A Loving Kiss' was used during my younger years, have I ever used it myself? I don't know, can't remember if i did. but i do write quite a lot letters and notes and messages, that is because we didn't have emails or handphones before. but i am still an old fashioned kind of gal, I prefer the old ways, the letters, the aerograms, the mails, not the e-mails, it is more personal that way.and more romantic too...




If you have seen this somewhere, that's because the design was chosen by my customer wwho requested me to do exactly the same, and the credit goes to the person who created this, I was just realising my customer's wwish .


wishing hajar and Soffi blissful Marriage, may you be watching movies on rainy days together, and loving each other for all eternity.thank you for letting me be part of this joyous and happy moments in your life.







No comments:

Post a Comment