Friday, December 16, 2011

Angry birds

I had made Chuggington bday cake, Ben 10 MCB , red velvet cake and many more for her and she , like my some other customers, had been such a pleasant customer, no fuss, no last minute order, gave me plenty or ample time to do my research , and this order was no exception. this time, she requested "Angry birds" theme birthday cake for her daughter. Interesting but overwhelming! i had been wanting to make them after hearing all the fuss about it. My daughter' s been playing the angry birds game on my iphone and ipad and yet i still had no clue what it was

I then googled on the net, drew some sketches, watched the game and movie trailers on youtube, just to get the 'feel' of these birds. what makes them angry and why, etc , etc.



made the first three birds, started with the red one, black and yellow, plus the blue little ones





catapult in the making , when the incredible hulk is angry, he turns green, but when these burds are angry, they catapulted themselves towards the green enemies




the target.......the green piggies



drying up.....



the view.....

"we better guard these eggs with our lives"..... the birds must be saying



" those eggs look yummy, perhaps I could make scrambled egg or half boild eggs out of them"...that must be what's going on in this green piggie's mind











Blue bird: just you wait....wait till I catapult myself over......


green bird with long beak: me next!,



"don't you dare come near our eggs" , we wouln't even let a mosquito or a butterfly come near it, let alone, you.......




King piggie:psst..psst.... how do you think we are to 'egg'nap their eggs?
another green piggie: be patient Sire, when the right time comes.......when they weren't looking..........




ready.......aim.........





Ouch! that hurts, i hit the bricks and some of them fell on my head and i still couldn't get the eggs back...:-(




another blue bird ( or as informed by my daughter, actually there was only one blue bird, but when it was catapulted, it split into three birds......

thank you sue, Batrisyia and i had fun making this cake, it was a sad feeling departing with this cake but I hope it gave a cheerful and happy feeling to your daughter







No comments:

Post a Comment