Monday, December 27, 2010

Selamat Pengantin Baru to my brother

two tiered wedding cake for cake cutting on 25th dec 2010.
matching knife set

top tier- chocolate moist cake layered with banana choc chip cake with ganache on each layer.


mini versions of the same cakes, covered with fondant, white and cream colour with royal icing deco inspired by Peggy Porschen



the choc cake with banana choc chip layer covered with white fondant and simple minimal floral deco on top and side




door gift



carrot cake later topped with cream cheese frosting and covered with fondant


brownies for the door gift


one single rose for each cupcake and a few drops of pearls


fancy cookies - also part of the contents in the door gift box




fancy cookies idividually wrapped




40 boxes of this as 'gift or token' for the bride's family members




fancy cookies, carrot walnut cupcake and brownies with walnut .

Prepared both the cake and mini cakes for cake cutting ceremony and the door gifts for my brother's wedding in Kelantan for the " sambut menantu' on 25th Dec 2010.
Selamat Pengantin Baru to my brother Den and his beautiful and sweet bride/wife Amily.May you both live happily ever after.










4 comments:

  1. Hi Zue, if I trade in my wife for a younger model, will ask you male a cake for me like this, only add lagi dua tingkat. And put '2nd' on top, ha ha.
    Your cakes so classy sayang pun nak masuk mulut.
    Wishing you the very best of seasons greetings, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lee!
    you wouldn't want to trade your wife for anything..........
    but if I were to make you a cake, anything your heart fancies, with SYTs in long slit sarung and kebaya nyonya standing or leaning against the coconut tree....errrr that would be you ....lighting a Lucky Strike with your Zippo.......don't let my imagination runs riot.....hehe....
    thank you for the 'classy' compliment, i received so many positive comments that day that made me feel like I was on cloud 9!Wish you well too Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zue, just dropped by to wish you and family a very happy new year.
    You stay young, and stay beautiful.....wishing your cake business to go Berhad one day....need my help as marketing man, my Katrina as your helper let me know.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Lee! Happy new year 2011 to u too!likewise...
    speaking of Katrina, I do wish for a helper cos I have something planned for this new year.and if the marketing man is also available, why not, the more the merrier!

    Stay cool Lee

    ReplyDelete