Saturday, September 18, 2010

you, yes, u........happy birhday

happy birthday Sayang abah brownies with walnut with lots of messages and notes on it.
you,
u r
wonderful
understanding
unselfish
caring
loving
loved
kind
helpful
thotful
reliable

and many many more adjectives to describe you and we are the lucky ones to have you with us through thick and thin, happiness and sorrow, ups and downs, rain or shine, we love you always, always have and always will be.....

When I first saw him standing there,
i long to speak but did not dare,
something inside whispered to me,
you better move in carefully,
and then he smiled and turned away...

he's so shy,
so good looking,
he really got me going
he's so shy
and I'll love him till the day I die....

but it didn't happen that way,
he wasn't shy, neither did I saw him standing there....
it's just a song that I used to like during my teenage years but he sure is good looking and I sure do will love him till the day I die....or till we both grow old together.

Many happy returns sayang, May Allah bless you and us always, dipanjangkanumur, dimurahkan rezeki , good health and happiness always.
Je'taime, mon cher....

No comments:

Post a Comment