Thursday, September 23, 2010

kuih bungkus di petang hari, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil fitri

yang dalam kelongsong tu, macam tepung pelita ( my favourite ) but they are not. it is white all over, with no inti , nothing inside, just sweet and lemak and i don't know what they are called. these kuih were from my neighbour who just came back from their kampung.

first impression, looks like tapai, but when you smell it, smells like tepung bungkus,


when you taste it, it does taste like tepung bungkus cos they are tepung bungkus, thai style wrap.



cupcakes for makan2.served these kuih muih for my friends who came over for beraya. Baked macaroni au gratin for them, very simple and minimal dish only but tetap meriah with their presence.

She made mee kari for us the other day. I like mee kari but haven't got the skill to make it myself.i acquired the taste for mee kari when i was pregnant with my first child.




No comments:

Post a Comment