Monday, March 2, 2009

my first blueberry cheesecake

There are so many "first" and this is one of them. Blueberry cheesecake is a favourite among many but I've never made or baked one before. In order not to disappoint this sweet young lady's request for a blueberry cheesecake for her Mum, I searched for the recipe, found a few but did not have the opportunity to do them yet until last night, I made one plain bake cheesecake and I decided, why don't I just put the blueberry filling on top, will that make it a bluebrry cheesecake? well... , there's only one way to find out and i asked this sweet young lady to try first and miraculously she gave the green light and even ordered one for her Mum and her nieces and nephews , I hope her mum will share her view .It felt so good when you know that people enjoy what you are making or baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment