Friday, March 27, 2009

BEN 10 for SYAFIQ


Syafiq is 12, ni kes dah seronok guna alphabet fondant cutter lah ni, semua nak pakai ni, start dgn previous post. nanti ada another version, kita guna yang lain pulak

green, pink and purple caterpillar
sat gi update, nak pi kitchen
While I was preparing this chocolate cake on Friday, I received a rather shocking news from fellow colleague, a friend of ours who went into labour the day before, had to undergo the C section due to some complication, is in ICU and desperately in need of blood ,type B. My heart went out for her and her husband and eldest daughter who is also Batrisyia's age. I prayed that she will be alright. Around noon, I went over to the private medical center and was informed by her husband that she was in the OT, went in around 10 am. Went over to the nursery to have a look at her newborn, it's a boy, that makes it a pair, her eldest is a girl and now it's a boy and this boy needs his mother, I couldn't help but felt a slight pain in my heart looking at this helpless , cute and innocent baby, no, insyaAllah with Allah's willing, his mother will make it and I know she will because she's a fighter, though sweet and gentle , she's a very strong willed young lady. I know that she will pull through.Went to visit her again yesterday evening around 6.30 pm. She's sleeping because she's on sedation, met with her two sisters on the way to the ICU, we spoke, comforting and consoling one another .
She undergone another operation on Sunday and I visited her again in the evening. "All's well", I've been told by her Kak Long. She showed much progress. syukur alhamdulillah. Sue dear, we all pray for you, you be strong and I know you are and hope to see your sweet smiling face soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment