Monday, March 16, 2009

BEN 10 cake, no,,it's FAHMI 10 cake


"What does you son like?", i asked that lady Dr. " i leave it to your creativity" Oh no! me and my limited skills and creativity, told her that I would try my best cos I have only just ventured into this cake decorating world. so I asked around, googled for designs and deco and finally I thot why not BEN 10?It's the "in" thing for little boys nowadays, but I was worried, it might be so for other kids but maybe not for her Fahmi who is turning 10, so I thot of asking her just to make sure and she replied " think so" and I went ahead with my plan for BEN 10 , only that I did not really plan to draw BEN 10 , instead i wrote "FAHMI 10" in BEN 10 colour ( more or less) for him and just put small photos on the sides cos i felt that less is sometimes more. Hope that The Lady Dr and her son like it.

The two cakes, cheesecake and chocolate cake, one flavour, the former was requested by the father and the latter, by the son .





She also requested a cheesecake for her 8 year old daughter Fatin, that too was up to me.... and on a cheesecake? not much can i think of but in order not to disappoint her, I came up with this... the colourful friend, remember the cartoon which i drew earlier, Zainah, if you are reading this, I make it happen, you did suggest that I might use that as one of the designs on my cake which I also thot of and I did, well, a little improvisation along the way .Not as good as the one drawn on paper, very tricky . Thank you Dr Zaharidah for the order, we may only have just met through these cakes but it seemed like we've known each other for quite sometime. Really appreciate your support and hope you and all the family will enjoy the cakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment