Saturday, January 31, 2009

birthday makan2 for Tsara's friends

brownies with walnut dusted with icing sugar
ice cream cake, 3 layers of sponge cake with choc and strawberry ice cream in between, covered with fresh cream and topped with hand made pink roses, ( the ice cream cake is my first attempt), i guess still has room for improvement...this is her second birthday cake, earlier ,made choc cake on her actual birthday.




Made and baked brownies, blueberry cheesetarts, orange cuppies and my first attempt on ice cream cake for my daughter's birthday makan2 for her friends. not forgetting the main dish is macaroni au gratin ( got the recipe from the internet), couldn't think of anything else to make in such limited time period and furthermore, with no assistant, the least I could come up with for my daughter.Also, bubur jagung compliment from dearest kakak, thanx dear sis ( n daughters too ) for my fav bubur and for helping out, my kids for cleaning up the house while Mummy is busy in the kitchen. Hubby is outstation, coming back today so I channelled all my energy to my other passion.... my baking and cooking passion

No comments:

Post a Comment