Thursday, January 29, 2009

Batrisyia with her PPG birthday cake



Another photo of Batrisyia's PPG birthday cake which I sent to her kindergarten for her to share with her friends. A story behind this cake, I started baking the choc cake at 10.30 pm after watching Gilmore Girls and it was ready by around midnite and i had to let it cool first before i could start decorating, so Mummy decided to go for a short wink and lo and behold mummy woke up at 5.30 am!Rushed down to my kichen, fortunately I had all the ganache and buttercream ready so I started drawing Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles on the cake, my very first time, on the cake that is, and finished by around 6.30 am ..phew! made it on time, then i had to rush to send my eldest daughter to school. Came back and bathe my youngest and off I went to her kindie with the cake and off to my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment