Wednesday, March 6, 2013

where have I been?

where do I begin
to tell the story of how great a love can be
where do I start
with her first hello
she gave a meanng to this lonely world of mine

forgot the lyrics lah

it's been a while, a looong while.....
I don't know even know how and where to begin
I still bake, still decorating cakes and cupcakes and much more
at the same timeI am my kids' drivers, driving them to and from school, the only difference is that I am sending only two and not three this year because my eldest is waiting for her  SPM result.

I have to stop here for a while, to send my son for his tuition.
hooe i can find the time to write more
till then ,,...ciao

4 comments:

  1. Indian Forex updates, Forex Market of India, Indian Stock Exchange News, India and Pakistan Forex Changes updates and Currency International Exchange Rates
    LatestFxMarket.Com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Most popular 2013 Cars and Vehicles, Latest Company Cars Huyndai, Honda, BMW, Nissan, New Aston, Ferrari and Most popular speed and Super Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors

    ReplyDelete