Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday BOSS

Happy Birthday BOSS " were written on both the MCB and BWW


I was in the middle of cleaning the crabs for the Spicy and SOur Crab dish that I planned to cook for lunch when suddenly she apppeared in my kitchen.


She had called many times but did not receive any reply from me, something was definitely wrong with my phone that day for heard nothing, no ringing tone, no SMS tones, I couldn't call or text out and that prompted her to come over, to order these two for that evening!


So, in between cooking, I started melting the butter for the BWW first and once it was in the oven, I started with the MCB and fortunately they were ready on time. thank you Azira for always remembering me and for your continuous support.


No comments:

Post a Comment