Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Jeli Dec 2014

Not this Beetle but with our Harrier
Time: close to 8 pm
Location: somewhere after Batu Melintang towards Jeli

"Where are we?"
Have we entered Kelantan yet?
Not less than a few minutes, we saw the sign
"Welcome to Negeri Kelantan"
There, my question answered.
Almost soon after, we could feel the difference
The road, not as smooth
No white lines to divide the lanes
And yes, no lights too
It was pitch dark except for the lights from the oncoming vehicles
It was pouring outside, not cats and dogs but enough for us to be cautious and to drive slower than what we normally would have done

They were busy chatting, my mum and mum in law
Batrisyia has dozed off
My father occasionally joined in the conversation
I thought of checking my messages and was reading them when I suddenly heard my husband said Allahuakbar!

I remembered being shaken a few times , practically being lifted from my seat
I was speechless
I was ....I don't really know how to describe that moment
That split seconds
That .......
When the car finally came to a standstill, then only it struck me!
We were in a car accident, it was a narrow escape from a head on collision
No doubt no broken mirror, no shattered glass flown around
No damage to the car because we didn't hit anything
But the damage was quite severe
My husband lost her mum, I lost my mum in law

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete