Thursday, September 3, 2009

One sister's love for another....

All wrapped in purple, pink and purple ribbon with purple fuschia flower.





For Sheila's viewing pleasure....all the way from Sabah.
just like "Love Knows No Distance" this message came all the way across the ocean, to wish her beautiful and sweet sister ( and hush..hush....manja and naughty too....) a Sweet 20th birthday!
>

"She likes purple colour", Sheila told me , "and loves fashion too".




I guess purple is Virgo's favourite colour cos earlier, I made a purple teddy for "Abang Bucuk" who share the same birthdate with Yon, sheila's sister.
guess what, my hubby is a Virgo too and....yea..yea..yea.. he too, likes purple....what can I say.....it's a nice colour, even a Geminian ( yours truly )likes it too.




Sheila, to be continued, nak get ready for berbuka. Terpanjang pulak my sneak preview for you.Hope you like 'em as much as what your sister expressed to u over the phone.. Thank you, appreciate the sweet and beautiful comments like that, really made my day
nanti sambung balik....






Hai again! waa...sleep soooo long tonite, replacing the sleepless nights before.to get ready for the next cuppies creation and cookies making.
What more can I say, they , sheila and her sweet sister,Yon made my day too!
"she was screaming at the phone 'u shud seeee d cuppies! lawaaaa. dun feel wana eat it.." tx zue. u made our day"
those words on my handphone screen did make my day, I drove back home smiling ( with my daughter at the back seat inside my old Beetle, busy playing with her NDS).
When u told me she likes fashion, I said, finally...I got to try my hands on making that sexy fitting kebaya clad lady( headless tho') and the accesories to match with it, but in this case I made the accesories to match the sleeveless and short skirt attire.i think it fits your sister's character nicely , sweet, manja and young and vibrant...she's lucky to have a thoughtful and understanding sister like you.

I am glad both of you like or lurve the cuppies, made my sleepless nights worthwhile.thanx sheila for the opportunity given for me to work my "art" ( so called) skills on those tiny cuppies.wasn't easy for me, those shoes, sandals, kebaya were my first.still need a lot of practise.I borrowed the tiny Cinderella shoes from my daughter, Batrisyia but my shoes didn't turn out as tiny as her shoes. I asked her to get the tiny handbags from her dolls collection but as usual, theywere not there when you need them.
Wishing Yon, Happy Sweet 20 Birthday! May Your life will always be filled with fun, laughter and love.enjoy life to the fullest,and may life will always be gentle with you.
thanx again sheila. thanx a heap!



6 comments:

  1. arghh!! i am so jealous my sis get the chance to eat those cuppies..hehehe

    anyway, beyond my expectations! u did a great art work there zue :)

    looking forward for ur 'continue post' ..hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahh...thanks kak zue...i really love the cuppies!im so excited to receive it..

    great job!i really love the bee! :))

    and the title of this post is sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai sheila, maybe one day you'll fly down to alor star in the "belon" and get to taste my cuppies!If that day comes, do give me a shout!thanx for trusting me with your sister's b'day cuppies and so glad that you llike 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pamela! or shall I call u Pam or Yon? i am so the very the glad that you like or rather looove the cuppies.A thotful and loving sis you got there.being miles away doesn't stop her from getting birthday cake or this time, cuppies for her sweet 20 year old sister.Happy birthday Yon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just ate the cuppies..it was great!(carrot cake is one of my favourite!)

    conclusion : looks and taste superb!

    u really shud get jealous sis dear..hehehe
    *any cuppies coming again sis?^winking^*

    kak zue,all of my friends are liking the cuppies..some even wana make an order to bring back to sarawak for raya..ur cupcake is goin over the ocean :)

    *two thumbs up for kak zue*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hai Pam/Yon!
    your sis sure knows a lot about u, she specifcally ordered your fav, thank you for the most honest and generous comments.
    I am so glad everybody enjoys my cuppies.look forward to that, my cuppies going in a "belon" to Sarawak, hope they don't get sea sick :-).so far, my cuppies had been on a ferry ...to Langkawi.
    thanx again for the positive review, and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete