Sunday, May 30, 2010

Black and white and gold too for Chah...

duduk bersimpuh si manis ayu,
selamat penganti baru.....

top tier- fruit cake covered and deco with black and white fondant and bride and groom figurines.



gagah bersila si teruna di situ,
semoga kekal hingga ke anak cucu,

bottom tier - choco moist cake , also covered with simple black and white fondant deco


Syah dan Razi sehati sejiwa,
semoga sentiasa kekal bahagia.....

middle tier- chocolate cupcake layered with banana chocolate chip cuppies and deco with minimal black and white fondant




carrot walnut cuppies with cream cheese topping on cupcake tier for the 'meja pengantin'



simple deco- rolled roses with small blossoms and wordings "Syah Razi", similar to the ones I did last year












this set of vanila cuppies was a last minute order from Chah, I was decorating her cakes that night, all the baking gadgets already cleaned cos I wanted to concentrate on the deco.She needed to fill up one of the 'dulangs' because of a small hiccup, I had to agree, otherwise, that dulang would be empty. My time was very limited, I had already allocated my time to do the deco for her ckes and other orders too, fortunately my daughter, Tsara, not Batrisyia ya..... could help out with the mixing of this vanila cuppies under my supervision.Once they were baked, I had to think of the deco, last minute deco. I hope this would do for a very last minute order, simple but still sweet , suitable for the function.








the three types of cakes on the tier, I hadn't decorated the tier yet when this photo was taken.








the knife set, decorated especially for this occasion, to match the black and white theme for the akad nikah ceremony.








matching design for both the tier and the knife set.
thank you Chah so much for trusting me and allowing me to be part of your special day. Unforunately I wasn't able to make it to the kenduri cos I had to go back to my hometown, to see my parents.Here's wishing Chah and partner, hubby, Razi, "Selamat Pengantin Baru", semoga berbahagia dan berkekalan sehingga ke hujung nyawa.











No comments:

Post a Comment