Thursday, December 24, 2009

more Marble cheese brownies MCB with bling bling

This set was a gift from a thotful lady for her daughter's friend who's getting engaged, as part of the hantaran set, with chocolate theme colour.


wrapped with a chocolate golden ribbon and glued a few rose buds on the ribbon.

this other set was for the engegement ceremony too but as a gift for the family.





this one was for her own makan2 pleasure for Kak Bahiyah and her lovely daughters.
"Zue tulis "Selamat Bertunang" for the two MCB and kak punya 'Selamat Makan' " .
Alamak, Kak punya dah masuk oven. so what I did was wrote "Selamat Makan" using the green buttercream.
My sincerest thank you to Kak and daughters who continuously supporting me with the orders for cupcakes and more cupcakes and also cookies, especially chocolate chip cookies with walnut and not forgetting for constantly lending me extra hands when I needed them the most.
Thank you so much, merci beaucoup.

No comments:

Post a Comment